10.05.2011

today's impulse buys (ver.100511)

[late post]
10.05.11

Went to SM megamall with mommy last tuesday after we got the medicine from the cityland tower--ortigas--.

Ofcourse, what's going in to Mega without paying a visit to the ever dearest forever 21s, huh? It's INCOMPLETE. meh. I am super down due to the so-many-thoughts-going-rambling-in-my-mind that I don'tkno what to do with them anymore. well, I'll write about it in another entry some other time. but, for now, let's focus on the bright side, hooray for the rays of sunshine!!!!:DD

PICKER-UPPER:
[for the n time, I was too impulsive buyer for words. But what can I do? I am so appreciative with the simple things my eyes laid on. LOL]

my heart turns blue,

as you flew away.
keep thinking of you,
 each passing day.

mr. suave
I'm obsessed with mustache frills since its introduction
the inventor only knows when

TFS glossy PK101
"A pink pucker, makes a gloom day brighter", it does for me.
HAA!:))~
It's bedtime, don't judge said my shirt.

They made me happy. Atleast, a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment