10.17.2011

what happened today

Go with Mom at CityLand tower, Ortigas,  to buy her 2 weeks supply of medicine at Wellness and Rejuvenation by Dr. Robin Navarro. -This is a free promotion :p - If ever you knew someone who's suffering from any form of illness like cancer, HPN, and more, I'll tell you, bring them to Dr. Navarro. He does wonder. three closest to mine -inc. mom- was treated. His way of healing is like bringing you back to the BCs, all natural and organic.

I am planning to take up medicine next year and I was inspired by the way he treats his patients. No surgery and stuff, But feeling a-whole-lot-better after guaranteed. I want to specialize in cellular and biochemical medicine, I'm so envious of him. So geniasssss. And add up my fear for surgery and my personal beliefs in natural way of healing. THIS already!:D

Why not give it a try? You'll never regret. I guarantee y'll.

don't judge. I'm n'a hurry.
sanrio wallet
a gift I asked from mom for my 21st 

-still finding courage to ask for an iPhone. HEE- Dad?
it's pink, okay though 

Then I headed to trinoma to meet a friend -Sheena- who's here for a very short "vacation". 


me and xee

at


'crepey' monday


ring -girlshoppe-
if you had read my previous blogs
you'll know how obsessed I am with peacocks



It has been a busy day, But, I had a lot of fun. How I love being from one place to another. How I love being inside a moving vehicle that's off to nowhere. Oh Life. I am very tired though. My left knee hurts soo bad. But, I am not complaining about all the galas, its a blessing. more please? :)


Another "marathon" for tomorrow. #bringiton 

No comments:

Post a Comment