10.31.2011

what now

It's all saints day and Iem' dreading myself about whether I'll be getting: an Iphone 4s or the last season Iphone 4.   


[photo source: google images]

Aware that no drastic changes took place talking about the physical features from the latter Iphone 4, but Iem' psyched about how the 'internal' changes can turn the world upside-down. Once again, as Apple,Inc. revolutionized the phone usage for the fifth time (Iphones: 2Gs, 3G, 3GS, 4 &  the fresh 4S). 

It's awesome how SIRI works, the capturing ability of an 8 megapixels phone camera, and stuff. I couldn't help myself from falling down down down there. =p 

In my previous entry, I'd say I'll wait for the Iphone 5. But I can not wait any longaaaaaaa. 4th generation would do. But, WHAT NOW? 4 OR 4S???

Sure am, if ever 4 is meant for me, that I can upgrade it on IOS 5, but y'know, nothing beats the original. feel me? :)

HULP!

No comments:

Post a Comment