10.17.2011

Time's up: Beda Swatch





The San Beda Swatch was softly launched last July 22, 2011, the day Fr. Aloysius Maranan, OSB marked his first year as Rector-President of San Beda Manila. The watch will be available by October, but Bedans can already reserve their watches at the Alumni offices of both Manila and Alabang, with a down payment of P2,000.The watch costs P3,500 and part of the proceeds will be used for the many projects of the San Beda schools. Luis San Juan

credits: Mr.Kennedy Feria


The roaring spirit of a Lion is still kept of me inside. I may not say it aloud, but deep inside, I am proud to be a Bedan. Wearing the schools hue during NCAA season speaks alot, simply wearing a red thing even without a roaring lion print silently screaming support. Ow, IRMB, just like yday, when I am still active in painting the town red, iMiss.


Methink, this watch symbolizes a true bedan spirit. And, besides, only a true blooded Bedan can wear this with such honor, pride and confidence.


I maybe sounded like I am upbringing my school too much, but you don't now where I am coming from. :)


thoughts to share at 1 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment