10.03.2011

remember this, memories

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my FB timeline



I just upgraded mine today. I've been trying it the last weeks but I'm having trouble for some reason I can't figure out. 


Honestly, Facebook is much better then. It has a unique way of keeping-in-touch and sharing stuffs in the intrawebs. But now, it is so alien in someways and yet so alike with other social networks like blogger.com, twitter widget, tumblr, and memolane--in which I think it was derived--.


Although, now, it's better that it has a timeline. It makes it easier to reminisce about the good 'ol days of your FBook updates by simply clicking the year on the upper-right of your page cover, but methink the rest should stay the same. 


FB: change for the better and not the other way around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment