10.09.2011

Kristian Schuller: 90 days One dream

available in

hardbound,
and


e-book
PS: I am not paid for promoting, but, S'okay, its nothing but worth it. :p

    He inspired me and, that is more than enough!


The Journey
In 90 days, Kristian Schuller travels to the most beautiful places in the world, accompanied by young girls full of dreams. An unusual and exciting challenge for the fashion photographer that inspired an intensive fashion project.
The result: A road movie of fantastically staged photo shoots, an adventure that for everyone involved became mainly one thing in the end – a dream.
Let the dream live
In three, two, SHOOT












































































***THIS are just some.

[photo source: google images

A lil' bit more of Schuller:

Born in Romania, Kristen was interested in designing clothing and photography from an early age. He studied fashion design when he finished school and his teacher was Vivienne Westwood, who had a very strong influence on him. She took Kristian to Paris, showing him the world of fashion shows and the fashion atmosphere of Paris. After 5 years of studying he had a passion for photography. After travelling around the world as a photographer he made Paris his home, spending the majority of his working time in London. His work has included photographs for magazines such as Vogue HellasHarper’s Bazaar,Stiefelkonig and Vogue Gioiello, photographing models including Gisele Buendchen, Amber Arbucci and Heidi Klum. In 2004 Kristian's photographic work featured on the front cover of Duran Duran's Astronaut album.
Mesay:


The shemxiness of this all. iDied. I am not fond of fashion photography that much, but, this one changed my perspective in a 360 degrees angle.


He was too OHwesome for words. I can't describe how amazed I am the first time I saw his works from a blog--mymodernmet.blogspot--. He just have what it takes to be a fashion photographer and, not only that, I see him as Santiago--rmb the lead character from The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho?--, but in a total different aspect. Doing what He could do best, to live his dream.


An Epic shots. IDK what more can I say as to how beautiful his work of arts are. because, really, all are beyond words. My eyes widened as I'm scanning the photos from his book 90 days One dream--via intraweb--. It's curazyyyyyyyy as askjdghtkp.


If only I know about him during our photoshoot for our yearbook, I would definitely portray one of his shots, and only that, if the photographer were as good as he is.HAHA. But, I still know how to pose and take picture all by myself, only, if I'd do it, it'll not be close to pretty. lololol


Something far close, would not be bad at all. I am just a newbie, or, it's not that bad if I'll ask someone to shoot for me, and only, if I have enough courage to do it and a body to flaunt. watuverrr. LOL. I go bonker, the photos keeps out my sanity. HAA! --no blaming imposed Schuller--.


PS: Kristian, if ever we come across--hopefully--one day, I will really stop and pose for your camera--just don't kick me out my ass--LOLJK. 


My eyes adore you, continue your epic skillsz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment