10.19.2011

pristine and present

moleskin journal
[photo source: google images]

I just discovered my passion for writing and I want a moleskin journal as a present for my upcoming 21st -11.04.11- got it? LOL

Reminiscing my childhood years,

I'm very fond of collecting stationaries, stickers, memo pads, artsy-fancy notebooks, diaries -contents: about crushes :P -, autographs -which signed mostly of myself, HAA-, bookmarks, planner, etc. Stating the obvious, Paper and stuff are my hang-ups those days. I don't write to them, I just collect them. It's a fulfillment to see them stack at the rack, covered with dust. LOLJK

I also obsessed myself to red pens and ballpens. WARNING: This is a funny story. When I was kid -Lolo's girl-, My grandpa used to dragged me whenever to eat -preferred: burger and halo-halo- or shop. We usually go to  Costplus - (eat) a hypermarket/restaurant in Puerto Princesa City, offers one of the best tasting burgers and halo-halo in town- and NCCC - (shop) the only mall existed in PPC those times, Robinsons are soon to finish sometime next year (PALAWAN)-. Everytime at NC, I always made sure that I will not go home empty handed of red pen, IDC whether its cheap or fancy as long as it is RED and has ink, period. :p It became a habit to push lolo to the malls third floor where the pen houses. 

There was a time when he doesn't go with my bragging, I sing-fully teased him "kalbo" -'cos he is- and "pangit" until he gives in and told me not to call him kalbo and pangit ever again, HAHA -I'm such a spoiled kid, thanks to the grands :P -. 


me and grandpop

THE days
LOLOLOLOL
I even put a wet sand on his head when I have nothing to do #childsinnocense


back to my childhood,

I love writing but not the kind that I can share to the world. Its writing literally, lectures and stuff. I like the feeling of tired hands and callus all over my hands. I'm fond of scribblings -right word-. If I recalled correctly, it's 2nd grade when I learned the existence of diaries and thats the start of my some "personal" writing escapade. still, it is not something I can publish to the intraweb. It's all locked-up and only me can read :p

higschool days spiel,

Teen years, aside from FUN comes a lot of intriguing questions. I always carried a small notebook with me, so when I feel like writing, its just there. Contents, mostly, what/where/who I want to be, certain life decisions and stuff, heart-talk [ups/downs], family and sometimes, for daily rambliphanies.

I tried making poems, But, my inspirations are not enough to be able to finish it. Or, maybe, I  just like the reading of the poems part 'cos it inspired me but not to the extent that I actually right one. I'm having a hard time expressing myself and thoughts thru words 'cos I feared I might write the wrong grammar which scares the hell out of me. I'm not blessed with an epic skillsz in english grammar (writing/oral: BOTH) :'(

I was able to finish a poem, a tagalog poem though, entitled: "BALUT" -I can't barely rmb the content-, yes, the title itself are screaming its for laughs. My Filipino teacher Mrs. Padrones came, asked us to write a poem, 45 minutes we should be done or else. I can't think of anything 'til the "balut" came to mind followed by a word that seemed to rhyme then blahblahblah.

I'm more on arts, craft and stuff. It's more easy for me to express myself thru "cut&paste", colors, etc. 

fast forward, 2011.

I open a blog last September 2010, just for the sake of having one. I barely made an update 'cos I don't even know what to say. Until summer of 2011 came, I am left with nothing than lazing around the 4-corners of our home. Then I thought of 'why not update my blog' and it's the only "productive" thing I can think of doing when moment like that of bum strikes. And the rest follows.

I found passion on writing when things seemed to be all 'DULLed' up. I'm still trying to develop my syntaxes but its not as hard as to compared when I am just starting. Arts and stuff are still my obsession, but writing is now my passion. I am always psyched to be wired to blog about anything non-sense. Anyway, it's mine. Your opinions are invalid. :D

I'm thinking of owning a journal, prolly a moleskin. But I can't find the one without lines inside. It's good 'cos I can combine arts, craft and writing in one. I can do it on intraweb, but, paper scent, smudged ink and dried glue in hands are my simple joys which the virtual world can't give to me.

A moleskin on the 4th, mmmk?! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment