10.08.2011

If there are love stories best written than fairytales

Nicholas Sparks will be in the Philippines on october 28, 2011. OMIGOOSH. Let me say that again, this time with much more feelings. Nicholas Sparks is coming in the Philippines thic octobahhhhhh!!!!!! OMIGOSSH. I am so excited!!!!


photo source

photo source


I RMB, just last year. I tweeted him, when will he be coming in the Philippines. Although I don't get a tweet back, I can be certain that the above photos were the answers. GAA


I didn't know him not until second year college, when, I bought my first-ever novel--A WALK TO REMEMBER, I am obsessed with the movie since I watched it on the big screen--. I don't know he was the man behind that beautiful story.


GAA. I love him way too much. He is just awesome. He makes me hold on to love. He is one of the person I know who can write a such  love story. Be it, tragic, fairytale-ending, etc, he knows.


Nicholas, occupies almost half of my bookshelf. I can't help myself to fall deeply in love everytime I read a novel he writes. I can feel that I am the heroine on the stories I'm reading.


He has such a strong connection to his readers, which methink is the most important thing as a novelist. It only means, people can relate in the story. understand the author's message.


When it comes to Love stories, it could only be, Mr. Sparks. His name says it all. He ignite the human passion for love thru his tomes. His books were epic, Or, beyond.


keep sparking.


I wish I could come. It's at the podium. October 28, 2011, when the clock tics at 05:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment